What's Happening‎ > ‎

Contact your local Congressman -- Call to Action

posted Mar 23, 2014, 8:19 PM by Web Admin
Follow this link for a better understanding of the Sea Cadets Funding bill:

(copy and paste this link into a new tab or browser window)

Region 11 & 12:

The request below can be accomplished by following these steps:
1. go to: http://www.house.gov/representatives/ to find your Congressman/woman for where our Sea Cadet Families live;
2. go to the upper right hand corner of the webpage where there is a place to enter your zip code to find your Representative;
3. follow the prompts for contacting them by e-mail which is found by clicking on the envelope  * icon;
4. complete the electronic form including the box for a "Message must be fewer than 10,000 characters in length".

It is the only means we are familiar with using the USG website that is relatively easy to use.